In this article Dan Miles discusses the issue with Lifecycle funds and their automatic de-risking of a portfolio as retirement age approaches. Investors require personalisation in their investment strategy to achieve their goals and objectives and a lifecycle fund implicitly assumes that age is the only input that matters.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think