In this article Sophie Temperton discusses the rise (and fall) of automated advice within the financial services industry and the crucial role it will likely play within advice businesses post the Royal Commission. Automated advice technology has been relatively lacklustre to date but more Advisers will need to rely on advice technology to scale and streamline their business moving forward.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think