In this article written back in June 2017 Dan Miles discusses why it is time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns. The message of this article is still just as relevant today, many super funds are taking excessive amounts of risk in order to be amongst the strongest performing funds however it is investors who will ultimately pay the price when the next market downturn strikes.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think