In this article written back in June 2017 Dan Miles discusses why it is time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns. The message of this article is still just as relevant today, many super funds are taking excessive amounts of risk in order to be amongst the strongest performing funds however it is investors who will ultimately pay the price when the next market downturn strikes.
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think
- September 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2019 – Has the royal commission made the quality of advice worse?
- Portfolio Insights May 2019 – The misunderstood role of risk tolerance