In this article Dan Miles discusses the faltering Australian economy and what this really means for investment markets. The strength of the economy is not the same as the performance of investment markets and while intuition suggests companies should perform better in a strong economy – the data actually shows no direct link.
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think
- September 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2019 – Has the royal commission made the quality of advice worse?