In this article Dan Miles discusses the value of strategic advice and how Advisers can have trouble articulating this value when there are significant intangibles involved. Yet strategic advice is often valued more than portfolio construction and investment advice by their clients. Outlining the true value of this strategic advice is therefore crucial for financial planners in this environment.
- Portfolio Insights June 2019 – Has the royal commission made the quality of advice worse?
- Portfolio Insights May 2019 – The misunderstood role of risk tolerance
- June 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2017 – It’s time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns
- Portfolio Insights April 2019 – Why nothing has changed since the global financial crisis