In this article Dan Miles discusses the value of strategic advice and how Advisers can have trouble articulating this value when there are significant intangibles involved. Yet strategic advice is often valued more than portfolio construction and investment advice by their clients. Outlining the true value of this strategic advice is therefore crucial for financial planners in this environment.
- Portfolio Insights June 2017 – It’s time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns
- Portfolio Insights April 2019 – Why nothing has changed since the global financial crisis
- Portfolio Insights March 2019 – Money Weighted Returns
- Portfolio Insights February 2019 – Product Suitability
- Portfolio Insights January 19 – Value of strategic advice