In this article, Dan Miles discusses best interest duty and how lower fees are often being used by financial planners as a proxy for meeting this duty. But meeting that legislative and ethical obligation requires more than just a focus on price, it requires a focus on value.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think