In this article, Dan Miles discusses best interest duty and how lower fees are often being used by financial planners as a proxy for meeting this duty. But meeting that legislative and ethical obligation requires more than just a focus on price, it requires a focus on value.
- Portfolio Insights June 2019 – Has the royal commission made the quality of advice worse?
- Portfolio Insights May 2019 – The misunderstood role of risk tolerance
- June 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2017 – It’s time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns
- Portfolio Insights April 2019 – Why nothing has changed since the global financial crisis