In this article, Dan Miles discusses best interest duty and how lower fees are often being used by financial planners as a proxy for meeting this duty. But meeting that legislative and ethical obligation requires more than just a focus on price, it requires a focus on value.
- Portfolio Insights June 2017 – It’s time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns
- Portfolio Insights April 2019 – Why nothing has changed since the global financial crisis
- Portfolio Insights March 2019 – Money Weighted Returns
- Portfolio Insights February 2019 – Product Suitability
- Portfolio Insights January 19 – Value of strategic advice