In this article Dan Miles discusses the illiquidity premium and how investors should be aware of the risks of holding significant levels of illiquid assets (as some of the major superannuation funds do). This risk is often miscalculated by the market and investors should subsequently be demanding a higher premium for taking on this risk.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think