In this article Dan Miles discusses the illiquidity premium and how investors should be aware of the risks of holding significant levels of illiquid assets (as some of the major superannuation funds do). This risk is often miscalculated by the market and investors should subsequently be demanding a higher premium for taking on this risk.
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think
- September 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2019 – Has the royal commission made the quality of advice worse?
- Portfolio Insights May 2019 – The misunderstood role of risk tolerance