In this article Sophie Temperton discusses why nothing has really changed in the financial services industry post the global financial crisis. People are still continuing to invest in the highest performing funds whilst largely ignoring risk and the industry as a whole still does a poor job of including risk measures alongside returns.
- December19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights October 2019 – Automated Advice
- Portfolio Insights September 2019 – Lifecycle super funds
- Portfolio Insights August 2019 – Weighing the price of the illiquidity premium
- Portfolio Insights July 2019 – Economies and markets aren’t as closely linked as we often think