In this article Sophie Temperton discusses why nothing has really changed in the financial services industry post the global financial crisis. People are still continuing to invest in the highest performing funds whilst largely ignoring risk and the industry as a whole still does a poor job of including risk measures alongside returns.
- June 19 Quarterly Outlook
- Portfolio Insights June 2017 – It’s time to include risk measures alongside super investment returns
- Portfolio Insights April 2019 – Why nothing has changed since the global financial crisis
- Portfolio Insights March 2019 – Money Weighted Returns
- Portfolio Insights February 2019 – Product Suitability